How 'bout trying a new twist on your next pizza night? Greek Style!
1 - 12 inch refrigerated pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Basil pesto, from jar
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (room temperature)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Dill, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Canadian bacon, diced
- Bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- Sliced black olives
- Yellow onion, diced
- Green onion, diced
- Spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- Artichoke hearts (not marinated), cut into bite size pieces
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Post-Baked Toppings:
- Chopped tomato
- Lemon juice
- Pepperoncinis (optional)
- Olive oil both sides of rolled out pizza dough, place on pizza pan.
- Stir / mix together: cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, dill, sea salt, oregano.
- Spread a layer of basil pesto on pizza dough.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the basil pesto.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese, then the rest of the toppings in the order listed.
- Bake according to pizza dough directions....might take longer ...lots of good toppings on this one!
After baking, serve with chopped tomatoes, pepperoncinis (optional) and a small squeeze of lemon juice. Enjoy!