Here's What You Need To Know About Purchasing Pre-Sale Tickets
Use the first 6 digits of your Capital One card number as the promo code (no spaces or dashes) to gain entry to exclusive pre-sale tickets.
- You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Excludes Capital One issued private label retail cards. Offers are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis. By participating, you may be revealing that you are a Capital One customer.
- Capital One Cardholder pre-sale tickets will be available via the ticketing website starting October 18, 2021 at 10AM Pacific through October 20, 2021 at 10AM Pacific or until pre-sale tickets are gone.
- Capital One cardholders who login at the beginning of the pre-sale window will have a better chance to purchase tickets.
- Capital One cardholder pre-sale tickets are a Capital One cardholder benefit and are never guaranteed.
- Cardholder pre-sale for existing Capital One cardholders. New applicants that have recently applied and have yet to receive a card are not eligible if new card is received post pre-sale window or after pre-sale tickets have sold out.
- Pre-sale tickets are limited to 8 per transaction. While supplies last.
- When purchasing, make sure the following information is accurate: Use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Correct card number, security code, billing address associated with the card, name as it appears on the card and expiration date.
- Artist appearances, dates, times, and venues may change and are not guaranteed.
- Capital One Access Pass timing & location details to be determined at a later date. Artist experience subject to change without notice.
- Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third party product, service, information or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliated with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.