- Capital One cardholders who login at the beginning of the pre-sale window will have a better chance to purchase tickets.
- Capital One cardholder pre-sale tickets are a Capital One cardholder benefit and are never guaranteed; tickets will be on-sale as long as inventory is available.
- Cardholder pre-sale is for existing Capital One cardholders. New applicants that have recently applied and have yet to receive a card are not eligible if the new card is received post pre-sale window or after pre-sale tickets have sold out.
- When purchasing, make sure the following information is accurate: Use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Correct card number, security code, billing address associated with the card, name as it appears on the card and expiration date.
- Artist lineups are subject to change without notice.
- Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third party product, service, information or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliated with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Content Goes Here