Pop-star Kesha is already a trendsetter when she released her song Tik Tok and taught us to brush our teeth with a bottle of Jack or to just stay covered in glitter. Well, now she's branching out into the beauty world with her own cosmetics line called Kesha Rose Beauty. The collection will be released on December 3rd exclusively on HipDot.com and will feature 5 products. The collection includes:
- FTW Eyeshadow Palette - It's $36 and it's a 12 shade eyeshadow palette with an extra large mirror.
- Whatever Wherever Wands - It's $28 and comes with a set of 2 dual ended waterproof liquid eyeliner pens. It comes in 4 shades.
- Lipstick and Lip Glos Duo - For $28, this set comes with two lip colors called the Raising Hell Red Lipstick and The B*tch Lip Gloss. It's a pH balanced color-changing formula that tints your lips pink depending on your skin.
- Collector's Box - This is perfect for all of Kesha's Animals because even though it's $120, it comes with the full collection in a limited edition collector's box. You'll even get a special note from Kesha herself.
- I Want It All Collection - If you're just a makeup guru, this might be the better route for you. For $90 It comes with each product from the Kesha Rose Beauty Collection, but it doesn't come with the collector's box or note.
You can check out the video below to see Kesha explain what this beauty collection means to her: