Don’t know what to buy your mom for Mother’s Day? You still have time to shop for the perfect gift before May 9th, and Goop has you covered…if you have the cash.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop has unveiled its annual Mother’s Day gift guide… and the options are interesting to say the least, not to mention a little pricey. There’s everything from skincare to sleepwear to kitchenware to a $105K luxury yacht trip in Croatia... Here are the highlights:
- DIY Sushi Kit – $29:One of the more reasonably priced options, this gift is also a way to spend some quality time with mom!
- Crave Vesper Vibrator Necklace – $149: a, ahem, personal gift for the woman who first told you about the birds and the bees.
- Mom Group – $499: An eight-week program for busy moms who want to get inspired in the kitchen.
- Satya Twena Custom Night Sky Chart Hat – $2,575: The hat is hand-embroidered with the exact position of the stars, planets and moon the moment you were born.
- Surya Spa One-Year Transformation Program – $150,000: Your mom can be treated to a body-and-soul makeover including four 10-day stays at the Proper Hotel in Santa Monica, a retreat in Kauai, and more… but it’ll also transform your bank account.
- Hermes Scrunchie – $230: Make sure your mom doesn’t lose this particular scrunchie!
- Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Seat – $649: Cover your mom’s behind, and then pray she doesn’t post pics to social media.
That’s far from the interesting gift ideas Goop has to offer this year.
Check out the full Goop Mother’s Day Gift Guide HERE.
Because it's free to look... and even more free to say OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW PEPPER POTTS???