Wanna win the LOTTERY??
You may wanna check this out...
Here are tips from people who’ve actually won the LOTTO!
• Leave the Number Picking to the Computer — Rather than picking numbers based on birthdays, anniversaries or other meaningful dates, lottery organizers note that the majority of past winners have left the big decisions up to the computer. About 70 percent of past winners used Quick Picks.
• Sign the Back of the Ticket — Imagine beating the nearly impossible odds and having the winning ticket but someone else claiming the money as their own. That’s what could happen if a stranger gets hold of an unsigned ticket and turns it in.
• Stay Anonymous, If You Can — States have different rules when it comes to publicly announcing the winner’s identity. If anonymity is possible, take that option.
• Assemble a Money Management Team — State-run lottery organizations do not give tax or financial advice to winners and they urge people to seek outside counsel.
• Once You Win, Don’t Spend — Wait at least six months — if not a year — before making any purchases. According to a 2015 study 44 percent of winners spend their entire winnings within five years.
Good luck! If you win, I don't need half or anything... just give some to a charity which does great things for people... in need!