Name Yourself Day: Have you ever wished you had a different name? Well, today is the day you can call yourself whatever you want.
Because it's Name Yourself Day … Do you wish you had a different name? What is it about your name that you don't like? Why don't you just change it? Do you go by a nickname, middle name, or other name? What problems does that cause you?
Would you rather spend time with your best friend or your husband? According to recent British survey, 50 percent of the women respondents chose their bff. Here are some of the reasons given:
- We can talk about everything – 57 percent
- She listens more – 45 percent
- I can tell her things I could not tell my partner – 44 percent
- We enjoy the same things – 41 percent
- We laugh until we cry – 39 percent
- I can truly be myself – 29 percent
- We go back much further – 29 percent
- She offers better advice – 28 percent
- She is less irritating – 26 percent
- We have much more in common – 25 percent
- She has a better sense of humor – 19 percent
- We go wild when we’re together -- 18 percent
The survey also revealed that 30 percent of women said they prefer to have drinks with their friends and 60 percent said they have a better time if there are no men there. (Independent)
Time to roll up your sleeves and do the dishes … your relationship may depend on it. According to a study by The Council of Contemporary Families, the chore that causes the most issues in a relationship is washing the dishes. The study found that doing the dishes is the chore women most want to split with their partner -- and women who always did the dishes reported less satisfaction in their relationship than those who split the dish-washing chores with their partner. (ABC)
Flat Earthers? A new study by YouGov revealed that only 66 percent of Millennials firmly believe that the Earth is round.
Can you guess which state eats the most burritos? The answer might surprise you. According to a survey by Chipotle, it’s Wyoming. Here are the top 5 burrito-lovin’ states: