- Tyga has come up with an idea that could launch him into the history books. “Tyga Bites” is the name of his delivery-only virtual chicken restaurant.
- Talking withTMZ,Tyga explained how his virtual restaurant would work. He’ll work with 500 restaurants and teach them how to make his oven-baked chicken tenders.
- Tyga says his tenders are antibiotic-free, baked, boneless, and will come with twelve sauces, and you can get “Tyga Tots” on the side in either regular or sweet potato options.
- For the not-so-healthy, there will be chocolate chip cookies for dessert. The concept is to help restaurants that are struggling.
- What do you think about “Tyga Bites” would you order from a restaurant that offered Tyga’s healthy chicken tenders?