TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- This would be one hell of an ending to the documentary.
- I wonder what Trump thinks of Suge.
- It's not like Suge was wrongfully convicted. By most accounts, he's done some pretty nasty stuff during his life. Does he really deserve to walk free?
- Suge's been involved with a lot of huge artists and projects over the year. It's not like everything he did was evil or some kind of crime.
- Sounds like if Ray is willing to scratch Trump's back by helping on the campaign trail, the POTUS might return the favor.
- What, a quid pro quo? Trump would never do that.
Ray J is taking a page out of his ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian’s playbook -- trying to work with the Trump administration on pardons.
Ray is making an appeal to have his friend Suge Knight released from prison. The Death Row co-founder and CEO is serving a 28-year sentence for his role in a fatal 2015 hit-and-run.
London's Daily Mail reports Ray has been trying to meet with the President at the White House, but that the administration is trying to convince Ray to appear with the President on the road at a rally instead.
Suge recently signed the rights to his life story to Ray J for a documentary project.