TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- All we can say after looking at that lineup? "Wow."
- If you thought the firstPosty Fest was amazing, you have to admit it might be even "Better Now."
- It feels like we're only a couple of years away from every artist having their own vanity music festival. We've already seen everyone from Drake to Young Thug to Tyler do it.
- It sounds like it will be one big, giant party. Seems pretty on brand for Posty.
- I just want to know about this little devil character that's on the flyer -- "Dimitry."
Post Malone is getting ready to throw a big party this fall.
The second annual Posty Fest will feature Meek Mill, Rae Sremmurd and Pharrell. Rounding out the bill are artists like Doja Cat, Jaden Smith, Yella Beezy and Saint Jhn. The flyer also promises "games, music, food, prizes, free stuff, not free stuff, exclusive collabs, giant things, jousting, limited merch, guitar smashing and so much more."
Unlike last year's Posty Fest, which took place in Dallas, this year's event will be held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas -- about 20 minutes down the road. It goes down on November 2nd.