Apple just announced the newest iOS upgrade for iPhone users and I am excited for these new features!
iOS 17 brings new features to enhance the things you do every day. Express yourself like never before when you call or message someone. Share content in convenient new ways. And do even more with new experiences for your iPhone.
- Some of the iOS17 features include:
Facetime messages - you can leave an audio or video message if the person you are trying to FT doesn't pick up
- Check In - you can notify family or a friend to let them know you've arrived at your destination safely
- Namedrop - iPhone users can share contact information with one another by just bringing their devices together
- Live Voicemail - see a live transcript of voicemail being sent
- Mental Health Features - you can log your daily moods and momentary emotions on the Health App
- Catch-Up Arrow - lets users jump to the first message they haven't read in a conversation
- Accurate Autocorrect - autocorrected words will be temporarily underlined so you know what's been changed and you can go back to original text if desired (so will there be no more ducking?🤔🦆)
For more, click here.