I have no doubt... my Mom and I would have hung out in school.
Before Kids, before Divorce, Before beating stage 4 Breast Cancer... she was just a young lady figuring it out.
She was pretty, athletic, smart, and a little bit wold when no one was watching.
Hey, her Dad was a cop. A very LARGE cop. So, she had to keep her crazy on the DL.
That's my kind of people!
How well do you know your Mom?
Try asking her this weekend (or any weekend) about the Woman she was, before she became "Mom."
1. What's her favorite pre Mom memory?
2. What was her biggest adventure?
3. What was her biggest regret?
4. What's the most trouble you ever got in?
5. How many serious relationships did you have?
6. Who was your best friend growing up?
7. Who did you look up to when you were younger?
8. What was my birth day like?
9. When did I hurt you the most growing up?
10. When did I make you the proudest?
There are SO MANY MORE questions... check out this list:
Photo cred: Taryn Schademan http://www.tarynschademan.com/
Hair & Make Up: Louis, owner of Perfect Bridal Services. http://www.perfectbridalservices.com/
Mom: My Awesome Mom Judy.