We've all been there. You've been together for so long... that you truly feel the spark is gone.
But there are some easy ways to start that spark again.
1. Try something new. New restaurant, read a new book together, go for a walk. Change it up.
2. Have your OWN time. Yes, just you! Being apart will remind you why you like being together.
3. Surprise them. Just a little something unexpected can go a long way.
4. Eat together, sitting down, phones off.
5. Sleep naked! A lot easier to reconnect, when there is nothing in the way.
6. Put the phone and work away in the evening.
...and there is more. ***CLICK HERE*** ***CLICK HERE***