Okay kids... here come some things you didn't before today... but which you know NOW because it's posted here!
You ready? Let's dive in!
• About 25 percent of the population sneeze when they are exposed to light.
• In humans, the epidermal layer of skin, which consists of many layers of skin regenerates every 27 days.
• Eating dandelions can make you urinate more.
• Medical reports show that about 18 percent of the population are prone to sleepwalking.
• The aorta, which is largest artery located in the body, is about the diameter of a garden hose.
• You spend about three years of your life in the toilet.
• People whose mouth has a narrow roof are more likely to snore. This is because they have less oxygen going through their nose.
• There are more chickens in the world than people
• Every day, the average person swallows about a quart of snot.
• Manicuring the nails has been done by people for more than 4,000 years.
• The slowest growing finger nail is on the thumb nail and the fastest growing is the finger nail on the middle finger.