This week might be a little slow for you because of Daylight Savings Time and we're here to help with tips you need to follow to come out on top of the Daylight Savings Time sluggishness.
Obviously the first thing to do is to figure out how to change all your clocks on everything, but by following these seven tips you'll be sure to have a better week than most"
- Use Light To Help Your Body Adjust - Expose yourself to natural light in the morning.
- Sip Warm Drinks - Drinking warm things before bed help you fall asleep faster.
- Practice Scandinavian Self-Care Routines - By doing things in comfy attire or blankets you feel better.
- Make Your Bedroom a Sanctuary - Avoid it when you can and only use it for sleeping!
- Don't Hit Snooze - Try to get out of bed on the first alarm or move your alarm far away so you have to get out.
- Get In A Quick Morning Workout - The best way to get you energized for the day is to burn some calories!
- Go to bed at your usual time after the time change - Try to go to bed at what would have been your bedtime instead of what it is now. This way you can get in more sleep through the weekend.
Photo Credit: Getty Images