A new survey found the average American experiences two BOOSTS in confidence a day. And we're at our most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon. Here are the top 10 little things that can give us a confidence boost . . .
1. A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
2. Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
3. Doing a good deed, 53%.
4. Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%.
5. Exercising, 38%.
6. Shopping, 36%.
7. Talking to a good friend, 35%.
8. Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
9. Knowing you smell good, 34%.
10. Talking to a family member, 33%.
The top 20 also includes wearing new shoes . . . your first cup of coffee . . . spending time on a hobby . . . getting a massage . . . and getting a mani-pedi. And 16% said just catching their own reflection in a mirror gives them a confidence boost.