We'll be the first ones to admit that when we're traveling we don't always wear our best outfits because sometimes you just want to chill out on a plane.
It turns out that a recent survey was conducted by Smarter Travel and they found the most common fashion faux-pas people do when they are traveling:
- Under-Dressing - Don't be wearing at tank top to every meal. Maybe a pack a polo or sundress?
- Wearing Horrible Shoes - Leave your shoes with a ton of holes at home! Wear something comfy, but appropriate in public.
- Flip-Flops - We understand getting through TSA quickly, but we don't want your bare feet on the back of our heads!
- Shorts on a Plane - How are you not freezing on a plane? Also just a heads up that some airlines may tell you to cover up if they are too short.
- Wearing Revealing Clothing - Keep that stuff in your bag until you are ready to hit up the town!
- Obnoxious T-Shirts - Leave the designer logos and sports team shirts at home because you don't want to get in a fight waiting in line for the plane.
- Over-Activewear - Sometimes leggings leave your more exposed to things people leave on seats. Maybe wear pants you don't care about instead.
- Backpacks - They're huge and bulky and can block people from getting somewhere. Pack travel-sized!!