Woman's Purse Catches on Fire from Galaxy Note 9 Phone

It's been almost two years since we've heard of a Samsung phone catching on fire and it looks like we are dealing with another phone catching on fire!

A woman in Long Island, New York is reportedly suing Samsung after her Galaxy Note 9, one of the more recent Samsung phones to come out, caught on fire in her purse while she was riding the elevator.

The woman heard a whistling and screeching sound when her phone was in her bag and she then noticed thick smoke coming out of the bag as well.

The phone didn't stop smoking until the woman kicked the phone out of the elevator and someone dumped it into a bucket of water.

There's been no comments from Samsung as of yet, but you may want to keep your distance from your Samsung phone for the time being and be ready to send it in for repairs or a recall.


(BGR)

IMAGE: Getty

The Kane Show

The Kane Show

Want to know more about The Kane Show? Get their official bio, social pages and podcasts on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here