1. Enormous Pillow Fight - Saturday, April 7, 2018
If you're looking to channel your inner kid or to get out some aggression.... you can do it at this afternoon pillow fight! If you're worried about using your own pillow (I would be) it's all good because you can visit the Mattress Firm NoHo store and grab one in exchange for a five-dollar donation to the Mattress Firm Foster Kids program! The donated funds will go towards providing local foster children enriching opportunities like field trips, sports teams, and summer camp. If you're one of the first 100 people to purchase a pillow you will receive an official 2018 Mattress Firm Pillow Fight t-shirt!
Some of the rules of the event to ensure that it's a safe and fun environment are:
- Please swing pillows lightly! Of all events we ever have, this one has the most children involved, so please be mindful who you're swinging at! (It is recommended that children play outside the main pillow crowd).
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras.
- Remove glasses beforehand!
- Leave down pillows at home. The less that pillows burst, the easier the cleanup. All participants are requested to help with cleanup during and after the event.
This event is happening at Washington Square Park from 3-5pm on Saturday!!
2. Blockers - Out in movie theaters now!!
When three parents stumble upon their daughters’ pact to lose their virginity at prom, they launch a covert one-night operation to stop the teens from sealing the deal. The movie is rated R so it's definitely not one to take the family to see... but if you're looking for a good laugh than this is movie for you!!
3. New York Knicks Vs. Milwaukee Bucks - Madison Square Garden
If you're looking for a fun event to do with your family this weekend, look no further!! The game starts at 7:30pm on Saturday at Madison Square Garden!