How much fun do Dave and the guys have on tour? They've always put some silly things in their tour riders, but the "banned" items in Australia are great!
A sign outside Mount Smart Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand Saturday night included the standard list of prohibited items such as glass bottles, prepared food, laser pens and umbrellas. But their were other items on the list:
- Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest.
- Derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain.
- Mixtapes not in CD format
- Any mention of Friendster or Webster (starring Emmanuel Lewis).
- Pirated VHS tapes of Land of the Lost, the TV series.
- Any pencil that isn’t a number-two pencil.
"There goes my hero!"