So that white stuff you find on chocolate...

Since chocolate is so popular this time of year... I'll admit to keeping a stash in my desk drawer. 

But have you ever opened up your chocolate to find it covered in white dust?  Good news!

It's not mold. And it doesn't mean its too old to eat.

That white "dust" is a sugar bloom. It comes from the chocolate being exposed to warmth or moisture.

 And it's easily avoided. 

Store your chocolate in a cool & dry place. 

PS... you can still eat it. 

You can read more from HuffPost: ***CLICK HERE***



Want to know more about Jana? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more


Content Goes Here