What would our iHeartSummer ’17 Weekend By AT&T be without a star-studded volleyball face-off with the likes of Nick Cannon, the Backstreet Boys, Kat Graham, Kel Mitchell, Katrina Bowden, and professional volleyball players? On Saturday (June 10), all the stars lined up for the sun-drenched affair, which went down on the sand outside of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
There were four teams during the celebrity volleyball game. Team Big Blue/Team Backstreet Boys which were BSB's Brian Littrell and pro volleyballers Raquel Ferreira & Skylar DelSol, Team Katrina AKA Katrina Bowden, Katie Hogan & John Plummer, Team Kat aka Kat Graham, Kim Hildreth & Drew Mallin, and finally, Team Kel -- Kel Mitchell Brand Joyner & Mel Melville (also known as Team Orange Soda by the crowd for a hot second).
If you've been following iHeartRadio on social media, you already know the festivity that's going down at the game. Since not everyone was able to attend, we've rounded up the top 8 things we observed during the star-studded event. Take a look below!
1. We found out Kevin Richardson is the best cheerleader you can ever have.
2. And Kevin wasn't the only one who was cheering the team on ... all the BSBs got in on the action.
3. But it worked because Team BSB WON!
YASSSS, BIG BLUE!
4. Kel reprised his role as the orange soda loving Kel Kimble, as the crowd chanted "ORANGE SODA, ORANGE SODA!"
His response?! "I do, I do, I do, I do, I do-oooooooh!!"
5. We found out that Brian Littrell is actually a pretty good volleyball player!
6. And BSB showed a lot of love to their loyal fans.
In fact, at one point, Kevin got everyone to chant "Backstreet's Back!"
7. Kat Graham's signature move was named "The Tomahawk."
8. And THIS epic group hug.
CONGRATS BIG BLUE!
Stay tuned for more highlights from our iHeartSummer ’17 Weekend by AT&T at Fontainebleau Miami Beach with performances from Miley Cyrus, DJ Khaled, Fifth Harmony and many more. If you want to catch the 305 action for yourself, make sure you check out the two-day broadcast on Friday, June 23rd and Saturday, June 24th at 8pm ET/PT as a one-hour show each night. The TV special will air on Direct TV Channel 239 and Uverse Channel 1114. It will also be carried live as a national broadcast across 130+ iHeartRadio stations as well as on iHeartRadio.com and in the iHeartRadio app.
Photo: Andrew Swartz & Greg Noire for iHeartRadio