With the music festival scene well underway, it's only a matter of time before the Daytime Stage at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Festival is upon us. For this year’s festivities, we’re at a brand-new venue with a star-studded line-up that is set to amp you up. If you have questions about the daytime affair, we’re here to help with a breakdown of all the important stats. Scroll on below to learn more about the Daytime Stage.
The Big Date:
Mark your calendars as it all goes down Saturday, September 22.
This year’s festival roster will be released on Monday, April 30. Keep your eyes peeled at the official event website for an announcement that’ll be worth the wait.
We’ve moved the Daytime stage to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds next to Circus Circus. It’s a lot bigger than our previous grounds and that’ll give you even more space to dance. Doors to the event open at 10 AM PT.
Las Vegas Festival Grounds - 311 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tickets to our Daytime Stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival are available for purchase EXCLUSIVELY at iHeartRadio.com/Tickets. For the Daytime Stage, children under 5 are admitted free. Oh, and bulk ticket purchases aren’t available. In fact, there’s a maximum of 12 tickets per order. Ticket purchasers will be mailed an exclusive Daytime Stage RFID wristband, which will be used as your admission ticket. No physical tickets will be distributed to this year’s Daytime Stage.
If you already have tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival, you will still need to purchase separate tickets to attend the Daytime Stage. Conversely, if you already have tickets to the Daytime Stage, you will still need to purchase separate tickets to attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the T-Mobile Arena.
Note: Ticketmaster is our only official ticket provider. Only purchase tickets through a reliable and trusted source - we are not responsible for tickets purchased through 3rd party providers.
All ages are welcome. While it’s free for children under the age of 5 years old, an adult must accompany anyone under the age of 16.
To enter or exit the Daytime Stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, you’ll be scanned in scanned in and out. Yes, re-entry is allowed at the Daytime Stage. Festival security will also search all persons and bags prior to entry.
Unfortunately, there is no parking available at the Festival Grounds.
There will be food & drink vendors, bathrooms, and ATMs on-site at the Daytime Stage. Additionally, free disposable cups and water will be available. Lockers are not available.
The Daytime Stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival is handicap accessible. We generally have one or two platform areas that are handicap accessible and those accommodations are handled at the front gate with the ushers. If you have any questions, please relay them to the ushers upon entering.
Service Dogs are allowed; they must have the necessary service dog vest so they can be identified properly.
The Daytime Stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival is rain or shine. All tickets sales are final.
The following are ALLOWED at the Daytime Stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival:
- OK Factory Sealed Brand Water Bottles
- OK Backpacks (medium)
- OK Stroller
- OK All Ages Welcome
- OK Hats
- OK Sun Block
- OK Lighters
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Camelpacks (EMPTY)
- OK Shoes
- OK Cigarettes/Cigars
- OK Small Beach Towel
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- OK Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- OK Binoculars
- OK Small bags/purses
- OK Ear Plugs
- OK (1) Sealed Water Bottle
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the Festival Grounds:
- NO Professional grade cameras, cameras with detachable lenses & recording devices
- NO Musical Instruments
- NO Knives / Weapons / Etc. (Regardless of Permits)
- NO Chains / Chain Wallets (No Studded Jewelry)
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Blankets / Sheets / Large Towels
- NO Outside Food & Beverages
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Tents of any type
- NO Flags, Signs or large obstructive material
- NO Tailgating in Parking Lot
- NO Chairs of any type or size
- NO Video Cameras (Large) (Professional Recording Devices)
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO Professional Cameras
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Pets (Service animals only)
- NO Drugs / Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Cans or Glass Containers
- NO Disposable containers
- NO Sticks, Bats or Clubs including signs (or anything that could be deemed as being a weapon)
- NO Toys, Water Guns or Squirt guns
- NO Bikes
- NO In-Line skates, Roller skates, Skateboards
- NO Lockers Available
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Sharpies / Markers / Spray Paint or Glow Sticks
- NO Balloons / Balls / Inflatables
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, Etc.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges or Cancellations
- NO Air Boards or Hoverboards
- NO Drones
- NO Tactical Gear (Ballistic Vest etc.)
- NO Face Makes of any kind (Gas mask included)
Lastly, if you were not able to purchase tickets, please keep your radios locked to iHeartRadio radio stations across the country on a daily basis because we will be giving away tons of tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. You can find more ways to win tickets here!
Photo: Getty Images