7-Year-Old Swallows Air Pod after Christmas


A second-grader accidentally swallowed one of his Apple Air Pods just after he got them for Christmas. He was out with his Grandmother when the incident happened. She took him straight to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egelston.

He told his mother that he was holding the Air Pod in his mouth while his grandmother was driving and he accidentally inhaled it. She posted a photo of the X-rays from the doctors at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egelston showing the airpod in her son's stomach, fully intact. Doctors told her that it should pass through the boy's body on its own within a couple of days.

Angie Ward

Angie Ward

Want to know more about Angie Ward? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on iHeartRadio! Read more


Content Goes Here