The EPA says “the air in the average American Home is a minimum of 5 times more polluted (and can be up to 100 times more polluted) than the air outside."

What most homes are lacking is a path of escape for the many indoor toxins and allergens that are inherent in the building due to the materials used to build our homes as well as the items we bring into the building and the chemicals we use inside the building.

Cleaning products, candles, air fresheners, health and beauty products – pretty much ANYTHING with an odor is an irritant to our respiratory tract and triggers for allergies and asthma – Get trapped in our homes, build up to very unhealthy levels and we get sick!