Photo: Andrew Swartz for iHeartRadio
This year our iHeartRadio Music Festival turned five years old -- and it was as EPIC of a show as ever! Music History was once again made in Las Vegas on September 18th & 19th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena as our star-studded lineup dominated the stage.
In case you missed the weekend, or you just want to relive the incredible gathering of music's biggest stars, you can watch the television broadcast of our iHeartRadio Music Festival when it airs as an exclusive two-night special on The CW Network on December 31st & January 1st. So tune in and/or set your DVRs, because this is one show you do NOT want to miss. CLICK HERE to find out what time and on what channel it airs in your area!
If you need a little more convincing, here are 8 Reasons You NEED To Watch Our iHeartRadio Music Festival On The CW Network December 31st!
1. Hear Sam Smith sing like the angel on Earth that he is.
2. Watch Coldplay's Chris Martin's exquisite and graceful "A Sky Full of Stars" choreography.
3. Take a trip down memory lane and get all the '90s feels with Shaggy.
4. Stay in your state of throwback and see The Killers perform their 2001 hit "Mr. Brightside."
5. Two words, one emoji: NICK JONAS.
6. Demi Lovato SLAYED her performance of her single "Cool For The Summer."
7. Get your "American Kids" on with Kenny Chesney.
8. Ladies & gentlemen, the future POTUS: KANYE WEST. #2020
Don't miss Night 1 of our 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival! And you don't want to miss Night 2 either! Check out what's in store right HERE.
PHOTOS: Best Of Our iHeartRadio Music Festival