Photo: Gret Noire for iHeartRadio
This year our iHeartRadio Music Festival turned five years old -- and it was as EPIC of a show as ever! Music History was once again made in Las Vegas on September 18th & 19th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena as our star-studded lineup dominated the stage.
In case you missed the weekend, or you just want to relive the incredible gathering of music's biggest stars, you can watch the television broadcast of our iHeartRadio Music Festival when it airs as an exclusive two-night special on The CW Network on December 31st and January 1st. So tune in and/or set your DVRs, because this is one show you do NOT want to miss. CLICK HERE to find out what time and on what channel it airs in your area!
If you need a little more convincing, here are 10 Reasons You NEED To Watch Our iHeartRadio Music Festival On The CW Network January 1st!
1. It does not get any better than Jennifer Lopez performing "Booty" in this glorious cut-out white leotard.
2. Let Hozier take you to church. Also, have you ever seen someone rock a man bun like that before?
3. Hold on to your face ... because you wont' be able to feel it when you see The Weeknd perform.
4. See Puff Daddy perform new music + the on-stage Tori Kelly collab that EVERYONE is obsessed with.
5. Prince Royce had ALL the right moves.
6. Witness Fall Out Boy perform this rockin' version of "Trap Queen" with Fetty Wap. #1738
7. Tove Lo is the one habit you just can't quit. And she performs barefoot.
8. Be prepared to fall deeper in love Trey Songz.
9. Sam Smith + Disclosure = HEAVEN. And they totally hit us RIGHT IN THE FEELS when they gave each other a hug on stage.
10. Just be one of the "Boys 'Round Here" with Blake Shelton. Make sure you have a red solo cup, though.